Rooh afza Lemonade | Rooh afza lemon sharbat recipe | Lemonade with rooh afza | Rooh afza summer cooler | Rooh afza Lemonade with sabza | Indian Rose Lemonade Recipe
Here I am sharing simple yet soothing recipe to make Rooh afza lemonade | Rooh afza lemon sharbat with sabza seeds to beat the summer heat.
The recipe is very easy and simple to cool you down in this sweltering heat, and moreover it looks rich.
Sabza seeds/Takmaria/Sweet basil seeds
To make this drink I have used sabza seeds which are known as takmaria or sweet basil seeds as it’s very nutritious and has some amazing cooling properties.
Sabja Seeds are good for digestion and it helps in maintaining the body temperature. It’s known as super food like Chia seeds.
Similarly like chia seeds, sabza also become gelatinous after soaking in liquid although they plump up more quickly.
If you are looking for more summer cooler – summer drink recipes, do check out the following on the blog –
Step by step instructions to make rooh afza lemonade
First of all soak about a tablespoon of sabja seeds in enough fresh water.
After half an hour, the seeds would fluff up and the water will be fully absorbed.
To make the Rooh afza lemonade
In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients listed above together (except ice cubes), and give a good stir until the syrup is all dissolved.
In serving glasses, add the ice cubes and pour the lemonade. Serve chilled.
My tip: You can also add club soda to make it a fizzy drink.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my today’s post. Please share your valuable feedback in comments with us, as we love to hear from you.
I will see you soon with yet another interesting recipe. Come right back a I love to have you around.
Recipe Card 🔽
- Water - 250ml
- Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
- Rooh Afza Syrup - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Mint Leaves - 4-5 leaves
- Sabja Seeds - 1 tbsp
- Ice cubes - as required
- First of all soak about a tablespoon of sabja seeds in enough fresh water.
- After half an hour, the seeds would fluff up and the water will be fully absorbed. It will be around 2 tbsp after soaking.
- To make the Rooh afza lemonade
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients listed above together (except ice cubes), and give a good stir until the syrup is all dissolved.
- In serving glasses, add the ice cubes and pour the lemonade. Serve chilled.
Pin it for future reference 🔽