Gluten free Sweet Potato Brownies | Grain-free Brownies | How to make sweet potato brownies
Gluten Free Sweet Potato Brownies
These gluten free sweet potato brownies are soft, fudgy, chocolatey, decadent & pure bliss to eat. Generally for making any brownie all purpose flour/maida is used. Here that is been replaced by sweet potato.
This recipe used no grains, is gluten free and it can be made vegan friendly also.
For Vegans, use vegan friendly ingredients, which i have provided in separate list.
Why Sweet Potatoes in Baking?
Using sweet potatoes in baking is a good and healthy option. I have seen and read a lot about use of it in baking. It is good option for people who are gluten intolerant.
This is grain free and prepared with healthy Ingridients. This being kid friendly, you can pack it for your kiddos snack box too.
One more secret ingredient :
Apart from sweet potatoes, another secret ingredient used in making sweet potato brownies is Avocados.
Avocados are one of my favorite foods. I can have avocado toast for breakfast
every day, and I love them to use it in baked goods as well.
It adds healthy fats, protein and a lovely creamy texture to any baked dish.
You may would want to try my healthy cake recipes
So let’s get started.
Recipe card :
- 1 cup of mashed sweet potatoes
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup mashed avocado (Or unsalted butter)
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup of yogurt
- ½ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- ¼ teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- A pinch of salt
- Clean,Wash & peel 4 medium sized sweet potatoes.
- Poke sweet potatoes with a fork and micro high them for 7-8 minutes without water.
- Cool it and mash or pulse it in mixer.
- Preheat OTG to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix all of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Add pinch of salt.
- Mix well.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
- Once all the ingredients have been mixed, pour batter into the baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy hot brownie with vanilla icecream.
Vegans can replace yogurt with ½ Banana pureed and honey with ½ cup maple syrup.
Clean,Wash & peel 4 medium sized sweet potatoes.
Poke sweet potatoes with a fork and micro high them for 7-8 minutes without water.
Cool it and mash or pulse it in mixer.
Preheat OTG to 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile mix all of the ingredients in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt. Mix well.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper.
Once you have mixed all the ingredients, pour this batter into the baking pan.
Bake for 25 minutes. Done.
Enjoy hot brownie with vanilla icecream.
Vegan options :
Vegans can replace yogurt with 1/2 Banana pureed and honey with 1/2 cup maple syrup.
Pin it for later