Zero oil Chicken Tangdi in pressure cooker|How to make zero oil chicken| Chicken leg pieces| Chicken tangdi in pressure cooker with step by step recipe.
Drool worthy Zero oil Chicken Tangdi in pressure cooker
Zero-Oil Chicken Tangdi in pressure cooker- is it really possible? Yes…. This chicken preparation has zero-oil. And it doesn’t compromise on taste.
You may like to have a look at my few more chicken recipes 👇👇
My family is fitness enthusiast and we prefer to have our food with minimal usage of oil. It is a myth that food with less oil or no oil ain’t tasty.
I insist that you try this zero oil chicken recipe and your perception would change forever.
Zero oil Recipe is a keeper
Certainly this recipe is for keeps. This is my go to recipe whenever I want to cook something really quickly. I always keep the marinated chicken ready in the fridge. So it becomes easier to cook this whenever I want.
Many times this is a quick post workout, protien packed snack for my fitness concious boys.
Chicken lovers delight
The recipe of Zero oil Chicken Tangdi in pressure cooker is truly a chicken lovers delight. A very quick recipe that can be made in minutes in pressure cooker.
Keep your marinated chicken ready in the fridge and prepare this lip-smacking recipe in minutes. It can be served as snack as well as main course or as side dish.
Marination time : 2 hours
Cooking time : 10 minutes
Serves : 6
How to make Chicken Tangdi in pressure cooker :
Clean & wash chicken.
Marinate for 2 hours with all the ingredients listed above, except the garnishing.
Cook on a medium flame for about 2 whistles. Turn the flame on low and cook for few more minutes.
After cooling check if any gravy is remaining. If yes, cook it uncovered till gravy thickens.
Serve hot with thick gravy poured on to chicken. Garnish with onion rings and chopped coriander leaves and wedges of lemon.
I hope you guys enjoyed reading my today’s post. Please share your valuable feedback in comments with us, as we love to hear from you.
I will see you soon with yet another interesting recipe. Come right back a I love to have you around.
Pin it for later :
- Chicken leg 6 pieces
- Hung curd 1 cup
- Tandoori chicken masala 1 tsp
- Salt as per taste
- Garam masala powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tsp
- Maggi masala cubes 2
- Tomato chilli sauce 3 to 4 tsp
- Haldi/ Turmeric 1 tsp
- Red chili powder 1 tsp
- Dhania powder 2 tsp
- Onion rings for garnishing
- Fresh chopped coriander leaves
- Some lemon wedges for garnishing
- Clean & wash chicken.
- Marinate for 2 hours with all the ingredients listed above.
- Take non stick pressure cooker.
- Transfer marinated chicken into cooker.
- Cook on a medium flame for about 2 whistles.
- Turn the flame on low and cook for few more minutes.
- After cooling check if any gravy is remaining. If yes, cook it uncovered till gravy thickens.
- Serve hot with thick gravy poured on to chicken.
- Garnish with onion rings and chopped coriander leaves and wedges of lemon