Today I am sharing the receipe of Cheesy Discs, the best ever combination of bread, vegetables & cheese. Crisp & mouthwatering, very easy to make, best ever snack/starter/appetizer. Yummmmy is the word😃
You can add vegetables of your choice too. I have uses cabbage, carrots, french beans, mushrooms and american corn.
CHEESY BREAD DISCS
Preparation time : 20 minutes. Cooking time : 10 minutes Serves : 10
white/brown bread slices 10
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
1 green bell pepper, finely chopped
1 cup paneer/cottage cheese
1/2 cup cabbage, finely chopped
1 pack of mushrooms, sliced
Half cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
2 carrots thinly sliced
French beans thinly sliced 8-10
Salt & pepper, oregano and chili flakes
Garlic herb butter as required
Tomato ketchup as required Grated processed cheese +Mozrella cheese as required
– Take a bowl/ katori, place it on bread and cut circles.
– For inner circle, use a small bowl/katori.
– Sauté all the veggies in little oil with some salt and black pepper. Add grated paneer/cottage cheese. Let it cool for few minutes.
– Now add grated cheese in the veggie mixture, mix well and keep aside.
– Apply Amul garlic herb butter and ketchup on the circles.
– Sandwich both the discs.
– Add filling in the circles and top with grated cheese, herbs/seasonings.
– Brush little butter on the upper edge of the disc.
– Place the pan on center rack and bake at 180º C for 8-10 minutes or more, till the golden brown colour appears on the bread discs.